Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mid-Week 7 pretty things!





So I feel like I am just getting onto this band wagon but hey-better late thannever.I follow this wonderful girls blog named Rachael who always brightens up my day. You can find her blog here at: http://talk2thetrees.blogspot.com/

She posted recently about how fellow bloggers can now blog hop onto specific topics and one of them was 7 pretty things Sunday. Well personally I love Sundays, and if you're anything like me you're in need of pretty things around the middle of the week.

So here is my super late post about pretty things that motivate me/make mehappy, and I hope you enjoy!

1)
Stars

Nothing makes me happier and is prettier than going up to cottage country (which I am so craving right about now) and sitting with your friends and loved ones while you look up at a sky full of stars. The feeling is unlike any other. You feel small, yet maybe you feel loved and I get the feeling sometimes that world is just hugging me with its incredibleness.

2)

Me like whales.

Whales are TOO pretty! Did you know that some whales actually sing? Bet
you didn't. Which reminds me, does anyone know the band Said the Whale? If you don't, check them out. If you do, still check them out: http://www.myspace.com/saidthewhale . Whales are absolutely majestic creatures that are big and small, and many people confuse them with dolphins a lot of the time because of their appearance sometimes being so similar. Whales are pretty, pretty awesome indeed.

3)
New Zealand

Yes, I would like you to come to terms with the fact that there is such a place as paradise. It happens to be way down under in the Oceanic Ocean and it's called New Zealand. I have done project after project on this beautiful place. Pretty is an understatement really. If I had lots of money the first place I would be going is here. Meet the land of 4 seasons, all year. Do you feel like skiing down a mountain and then landing in the ocean with your bikini on? (Sounds like old spice commercial material) This is possible. So when I win the lottery, come join me in discovering The Land Before Time: 3D edition (minus the dinosaurs sorry).

4)


Alison Sudol & her gorgeous red hair

Alison Sudol is the lead singer of A Fine Frenzy, who writes beautiful songs, one called Almost Lover that I suggest if you gain anything out of this post, it be this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWsasqIoyk&ob=av2e . She is amazingly talented. But enough about the music gush, her hair is gush worth too. She is sporting hair accessories by www.shopbando.com which are incredibly pretty. I had red hair for the longest time because of this chick.


5)
Dandelion Parachute Ball Tattoos

For the longest time I have been thinking about getting this tattoo, any of my friends can tell you. Why haven't I? Who knows (Imma chicken). But if I do ever get the courage to share this pretty tattoo among the others who do have it, I was thinking of turning the seeds into musical notes. Dandelions have been a huge part of my childhood, and I am sure I am not alone. I have always been a kid at heart and what this tattoo would mean to me is to follow my dreams, to remember to have confidence in myself and who I am if I ever lose sight. I love this tattoo. It's pretty, and it embodies my personality entirely.

5)
Prom photos

Yes, even friends sometimes can be pretty! Haha I kid, they are always pretty. But I specifically remember my prom regardless of if everything turned out the way we wanted it, was one of the prettiest days I have ever seen. Everyone I had spent 4 years with were dressed in white and smiling unbelievably big. Together we were really one big ball of pretty. This is a night I will never forget, as I hope everyones prom to be (that is, if you drank way too much).

7)
Whimsical wedding photos

Lastly, I leave you with a photograph from a wedding photo-shoot with two love birds named Zack and Bree. I am in love with whimsical wedding photos and they are beyond pretty. Yes, I too am a girl: I dream of my wedding day being this cute little ball of fluffiness where everyone just tells me how pretty I am till it hurts to smile and eat so much cake that I gain 5 dress sizes in a night. Who knows what on earth will really happen that night. All I know is if I do get married, you can sure as hell expect to see me taking photos with my new found hubby as cute as this.


Anddd that's a wrap! Hope you enjoyed my mid-week pretty things affair, and I would love to hear if you have a mid-week pretty thing that cheers you up! (We all need them :) )

All the best my dears,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment