Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy 20th Birthday To Me!

So if there is one thing I find difficult to grasp in this world, it's having no control over something. And me turning 20 is one of those things. I am terrified! What happened to me being able to go, "Well seeing as I am still a teenager..." It's hard to actually admit defeat to how fast time goes! So...To ease the pain I am going to party it up :) Haha! I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone on what those tasks are going to be, so I'll post photos when the festivities are over :).

On that note, I finished my second painting! Lately I have just not been in a good mood. And procrastinating beyond all possible repair (AKA my profs are really not liking me ATM).

My reason for being so down in the dumps? I think a lot of it has to do with me lacking confidence in myself. Anxiety can break so many things, and I really need to focus on myself first before I try to help or worry about anyone else. I truly do believe gaining the courage to rid of the negative energies in your life and stand up for what you believe in will lead you faster to success, and love.

To celebrate my new birthday, and a new step in my life, here is my little friend- The Buffalo.


When you look at him, may he protect your heart and courageously carry you over your obstacles and "the mess of things".

I wish you all a wonderful weekend! X O

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie,

    Happy belated 21st birthday! I hope that things got better for you last year and you're enjoying your 20s so far. ;)

    xo,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap.
    did you paint that?

    xoxo
    e

    http://nine-fortytwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete