Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bright Owl
Done with acrylic paints
By: Antonietta Faiella
Hey guys!

So I realize it's been quite a long time since I've made my last post. I should have no reason! But I won't lie, I have been incredibly busy as I am sure most of you have been too.

So what have I been up to? Well the first thing is for Christmas I was presented with a beautiful Easel! It's so nice to start painting again, as I haven't done it in a while! My end goal right now is to make a series of paintings for a gallery in my city (Which in this case I have LOTS of work ahead of me)! But till then, the painting about is my first of the year! It's called Bright Owl. I am fairly happy like I said considering this is my first painting in a LONG time.

So here's a little bit more about me: I'm currently attending my first year of university and boy oh boy, it's definitely a change! If you didn't like how little time you had before, this is NOT the path for you! But I won't lie, University has definitely contributed to a more happier Annie :)
University just started up again for me and I'm SUPER excited as I'm taking a really awesome looking course called Fairytales and Fantasies. In class we shared some of our favorites! I always loved the action packed stories like Robin Hood, Peter Pan and Puss in Boots. How about you?

Also what have you been up to this whole break? Are you ready for this New Year and what's in store for 2012?

Here are some of my New Years Resolutions:

-Get back on track when it comes to my music!
-Possibly become a Residence Adviser for my university
-Definitely become more organized
-Get a good stable job preferably with a good team
-Paintings for the gallery
-Open up and gain more confidence in myself and around other people
-Buckle down to my books and get back into the swing of things :)

Wishing you all the best this year! Make your dreams come true! After all, 2012 is apparently the year of no excuses :)

Cheers!

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment